Saturday, June 1, 2013

5 / 23 / 2013

Axwell
Center Of The Universe
(Remode)
 James Woods
Bliss
(Mindset Remix)
Mindset
 Liverpool, Britain (UK)

 Kevin Macinnis


 Vogue
Dare To Dream
Feat
Laura Whiteside
(Original Mix)
Vogue 
Brazil
 
Vogue is one of the only DJs that with only 5 year career, appeared for 3 consecutive times (2010-2012) in the top 100 DJs in Brazil, according to the Electromag popular vote.
In January 2013, his music FREAKS, # 65 of top 100 on Beatport, done in partnership with The Kickstarts, was chosen to be part of Felguk's TOP 5 of Brazilian artists, a interview for the American website DJZ and subsequently included in the official mixtape project.
Last year, Bill Arruda was featured in label "Music is the Answer" and ranks in the TOP 10 best selling songs, trailing only Avicci, Alesso, Dada Life, David Tort and Bingo Players, and in Brazil had its recognition when one of their songs was chosen to compose the CD "Warung 002", the as well renowned Dj Fabricio Pecanha.
In 2008, shortly after graduating from Phonographic Production course at the University Anhembi Morumbi in São Paulo, started the 2fuel, side project of producer, which had national recognition when the bootleg of the song "Lanterna dos afogados" from Paralamas do Sucesso was one of the most played songs in issues 11 and 12 of Big Brother Brazil. With the project, performed throughout the country, in big clubs and events like shared the stage with 50 Cent and Richard Grey, on the rapper's show in Brazil.
The producer worked on this project until June 2011, when he decided to focus on his main project, VOGUE, which has marked its presence in major Brazilian clubs like Sirena, Anzu and Clash Club - appearing in the list of the 50 best nightclubs in the world, according to dj Mag, appeared on the famous Kiss & Fly, Pink Elephant and at La Locomotive weekend. It also won the famous international space at Massive Trance (Mexico).
 
Booking - Play Agency
47 3361-4888
47 9968-0008
booking@agenciaplay.com
Management
contato@thefirm.art.br

 
Markus Cole
Fall Of Venus
(Original Mix)
 Markus Cole 
Toronto , Canada
 
 DJ/Producer from Toronto, Canada and I love to make electronic dance music.
My first real encounter into the world of music was playing the drums. I loved to play the drums for hours on end and played covers of bands such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay, Nirvana, Michael Jackson, etc. My favorite drum out of the entire drum set was the bass drum because of the raw power and thump it had to it. After hearing dance music on some powerful speakers at a club I was instantly in love. Then one day I decided to get an inexpensive computer and some DJ software to start messing around making transitions from track to track. This got boring very quickly because I was playing tracks from other artists and I was always a "Do it yourself" kind of guy. I then decided to make my own music, so I purchased FL Studio and started to mess around with the program and after a month or so I had completed my first track. From that day on I knew I wanted to produce music and show my productions to the world.

I would always compare my tracks to professional tracks and after 5 months of using FL Studio I noticed that the quality of these professional tracks were far better than mine. This is when I decided it was time to take an audio engineering course. I first started taking classes offered at a professional studio from 1pm to 7pm every day and after a few classes I learned a lot about the technical aspect of producing music, arrangement, and also that the software plays a big role in the quality of the tracks being produced. This is when I chose to switch from FL Studio to Abelton.

Once I got Abelton I was completely lost due to the difference between the two production software’s. It took me about a few weeks to get use to the whole interface but it was well worth the transition. The overall quality of my tracks was better and I also learned and developed my own style with the help of Abelton. Although I was progressing I was still not up to par compared to the professional producers. This is when I decided to get some new plugins that would really push my sounds. I got a set of Waves plugins that work well but I'm currently looking in to getting UAD plugins due to their superior quality. The only thing holding me back is the expense of the UAD plugins. After a while of using these Waves plugins I noticed that my computer couldn't handle the amount the processing required to run these plugins. I then chose to upgrade to a brand new iMac after a lot of research on the options between a PC and Mac. I also chose to switch to Logic 9 Pro Studio Edition, which is an industry standard and I personally prefer it over FL Studio and Abelton.



Butterfly

HardLove

(Motion Anthem 2013)

(Chris Reece & Hailing Jordan Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment